Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design an awesome birthday invitation

I will design an awesome birthday invitation












About:

Stand apart from everyone else with custom designed, one of a kind party invitations. Each design is done personally by me to fit what them you want. From COD to LEGO, Mickey to Unicorns I have you covered. 

File provided will be jpeg/png, highresolution, RTP, full color 5x7 single sided card. Printing is available, please ask for current pricing at the time of ordering. I encourage asking me for printing cost because I have some amazing deals. 

Need to match the envelope seals, labels, thank you cards or anything else? I have a wide variety of items available that can be added on. If you have any questions, please ask. I look forward to bringing unique smiles to faces soon!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment