Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design cute invitations and greeting cards

I will design cute invitations and greeting cards












About:

Hi and welcome to my Invitation and Greeting Cards Design gig!

I am a dedicated graphic designer with a B.A. in communication and advertising and I am an expert in creating modern and beautiful invitations and greeting cards for any occasion. My services are professional:

- Modern design
- High Quality Files
- JPEG / PNG format in high resolution for each order 
- 100% vector file fully scalable without losing quality/ source file (Premium Package and Gig Extras)
- Creating a cool design or vectorise yours with the option of placing your logo, your personal message or a design that defines your personal style. 
- Offering a clean, appealing concept or following the design of my client
- Impeccable customer service
- Very fast delivery
- 100% Satisfaction

Please contact me before ordering the above services. I'll be more than happy to assist you and create custom offers for your needs.

My work also includes:

- Illustrations
- Product Catalogues and Food/ Drink Menus
- Brochure Design
- Business Cards
- E-banners 
- Photo Editing 
(Please check my other gigs or contact me for more information)

Thank you!

Reviews


kmhall69:Quick response. very patient. good work.

cristinnastoian:Good communication, patience client, overall great experience. Thank you!

kmhall69:Yes she did. very patient.

cristinnastoian:Thank you, it was nice working with you!

angelight1:Excellent communication. Cristinn understood exactly what I wanted. She took initiative with the design. Beautiful work. Was fast delivery so grateful, I will definately use her professional services again.


No comments:

Post a Comment