Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design a beautiful wedding invitation for you

I will design a beautiful wedding invitation for you












About:

Your wedding is a very special day, so I want to give you a special wedding invitation just for you

You can choose a model from my gallery (I can change the fonts or background color) or you can send me your dream wedding invitation and I'll make it happen

What you will get with this Gig:

  • One side wedding invitation
  • Card size: 5''x7'' (A5) 
  • Modern/ Classic or luxury designs 
  • High resolution wedding invitation (300dpi) 
  • JPG / PNG / PDF Files
  • Ready for print CMYK or RGB (ready for Web)
  • Multiple revisions, until you are 100% happy with my work

If you have any questions, contact me and I will answer all your questions



Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment