Monday, July 30, 2018

I will make a beautiful wedding invitation video

I will make a beautiful wedding invitation video












About:

Please chekck my wedding invitations playlist : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzYZh133XBUIWwRHO9D-EwklJWbzUHlRK

Hello :)
what i'm offering with this Gig is a unique and special invitation video to Celebrate the happiest day of your life !!
Impress your friends and family with this Amazing Wedding invitation video !

Just For 5 USD you will get :

- Full HD video (1080P)

- Music Included

What i need :

- Bride and Groom Names (MAXIMUM 8 LETTERS FOR EACH NAME)

- wedding date


Don't hesitate to contact me :)


Tags : bride, cake, celebrate, wedding, marriage, groom, montage, party, wedding, wedding video wedding invitation wedding logo wedding website wedding blog wedding monogram wedding planning BRIDE GROOM valentine

Reviews


tianajarvis16:Great job

jackhasard:best seller on fiverr

mffmff83:great buyer, thanks

mcnairp1:You really went above and beyond what I expected and I want to thank you! Awesome work!

mffmff83:it was a pleasure ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment