Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design your wedding program

I will design your wedding program












About:

I will design an elegant double sided Wedding Program for your special day.

You will have the option to choose what you want on your program so for example if you have an image or an idea, let me know, I am here to work with you to create something you will love.

Images will be delivered in JPEG, PDF or PNG and in High Resolution 300dpi.

To have your program done in print ready format please check out my gig extras

Remember this is your big day, I will ensure all is properly and professionally done to suit you.


Please note, for $10 you get a double sided program, should you have additional pages please contact me before you order.

Do you want to create an invitation to match your program? I will customize that as well. Check out my gig extras for pricing.

***Please send me a message before you order.
.
I am looking forward to working for you.

Reviews


hwc2016:Thank you.

natoyachung:Thanks so much.

heck0072:She’s so great

natoyachung:Thanks

lquinn17:This seller was fantastic to work with. She was prompt with her responses, efficient in completing our order, and very helpful. She is very talented and I would absolutely work with her again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment