Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design gorgeous wedding birthday party invitation cards

I will design gorgeous wedding birthday party invitation cards












About:

[105% satisfaction or money back]
You are at the exactly right gig if you are looking for Birthday Invitation Card.

See My Portfolio Here :
https://www.flickr.com/photos/posanlab/

I will create a simple yet exciting birthday party invitation for your child

Just tell me what you need? I will design it accordingly to make the party a special and memorable one!


With this gig you will receive a jpeg or PDF for you to print or use for web view.

Upon ordering, please provide me with the following details:
- Name
- Occasion date/ time
- Location  
- RSVP
- Any extra information
- Baby photo (Optional:Max 2)


For $5, you will receive:
- 1 invitation card A5 size in JPEG,PDF,PNG format
- 300 pixels/inch high resolution
- Deliver to you in a Day. Extra Fast delivery!


No late deliveries, guaranteed satisfaction and 100% money back if you are not satisfied! 
If you have any question don't hesitate to reach us. Looking forward to work with you and have a best business relationship. Thank you so much for your time.



Invitations can be in English (or any language with the English character set)
 
keyword : birthday party invitation for your child.


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment