Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design ticket, card, for matches, events, travel or anything

I will design ticket, card, for matches, events, travel or anything












About:

You have already taken the first step to get aProfessional Industrial Standard Design!


What you get

  • SUPER FAST DELIVERY (IF ONLINE, WITHIN HOURS)
  • NO HIDDEN CHARGES
  • HIGH QUALITY 300dpi
  • UNLIMITED FREE MODIFICATIONS AND REVISIONS!
  • KIND CUSTOMER SERVICE and support
  • 100% Satisfaction ELSE MONEY BACK GUARANTEED


Any type of Ticket Designs such as Events / Functions / Travel / Sport / Matches / Anything

  • Standard ticket sizes, maximum Size (A3)
  • One Side ( 2 sides – Order 2 GIGS )
  • JPEG file,300dpi
  • PDF on request



YES! YOU GET ALL THESE FOR JUST $5!! ORDER NOW!!


-Other file types available in Extras (PSD, PNG, AI – IF AVAILABLE)


NO adult, illegal, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected, spam, or violent content.



What you need to give me:
·Size/Dimensions (width by height)
·Your color theme (if available)
·High quality Logos and Images to be included
(Will cost extra to design by myself)
·Text that should be included

I treat my customers royally, so please kindly dorate me 5 Stars! Let me know if my service was not worth a five Star. Thank You


Inbox me if you have any questions about the GIG before you place an order!

Reviews


applaudordie:He is the BEST!!! He designed a GREAT postcard. Then when I got new pictures and wanted to change the picture he worked with me again to get GREAT RESULTS! I had an idea which is executed BRILLIANTLY!!! LOVE HIS WORK!! FIVE STARS!!! Will definitely work with Zameer again! He's AMAZING!!

zameerameerdeen:Outstanding Experience!

drvenicem:Awesome work!!! Makes sure you're satisfied!

gtpro2000:fine work. thx

zameerameerdeen:great experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment