Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design modern and clean invitations

I will design modern and clean invitations












About:

I am designing modern, clean, well-thought out invitations for your hippest and coolest of events.  These are completely original and individually designed to cater your aesthetic and your personal brand and occasion, and they will never look generic. *Think Pinterest meets your favorite instagram wedding account*
I will design up to 2 different variations of the invitation and do 2 revisions to better suit your vision.  It can be sent in a variety of file types and be print-ready.  Although I can advise and help you find the resources to print beautiful cards, I will not ship any physical cards to you.

If you are looking for originality, beautiful color palettes, and just happy cards that bring joy to people, this is it.

Reviews


soniaethompson:Awesome as always :)

soniaethompson:I love working with Christine - this is my 3rd project with her, and I'd totally work with her again. \n\nShe does fantastic work - and is super easy to work with. :)

christineth:She was always clear with what she wanted and was very quick to respond when changes were needed which made the whole process easy and efficient. Have loved working with her on her project!

soniaethompson:Repeat business in my mind is the highest compliment you can give someone with your work. Just finished my second project with Christine, and already working with her for the 3rd!

soniaethompson:I loved working with Christineth - we communicated well together, and she delivered a product I love! I'm excited to work with her again! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment