Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design beautiful save the date cards with your picture

I will design beautiful save the date cards with your picture












About:

You can choose between any model of the catalog listed. They are original designs, not the average "Save the Date" cards that you find on Internet. I'll customize any model you want with your picture and your name.

What do I need from you?
- A high resolution picture with you and your partner. (*Depends on the model you choose, I'll need 1, 2 or 3 high resolution pictures)
- The Bride's and Groom's names (The way you want them to appear in the card: First names, full names, nicknames, etc).
- Your wedding date, venue or location.

* If you want a specific phrase or motivational quote in your card, just say the word, and I'll make it happen.

My "Save The Date" cards are Instagram ready to post. There is no need for cropping the image, so you can share your good news in your social media account right away.

Also, I offer you Instagram ready "Save the date" cards, or any size you need (JGP/PNG) plus a one sided printable PDF file.

If you want another model that is not listed, let me know and I'll design it for you.

I'm constantly making new "Save The Date" cards. I'll post them soon.

If you have any questions, please contact me and I'll answer them.
      

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment