Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design wedding invitations with maps

I will design wedding invitations with maps












About:

Hi, I'm Luce. I am characterized by the order and speed of my work, always maintaining quality and attention to whoever hires me.

I created this gig for those who wish to have an elegant design for that special day.

Let's work together! ♥

Reviews


rbasi21:Thank you so much for your help again! :)

luceabente:Thanks so much for the awesome experience!!!

palmerlc:Luce is AMAZING! She is so communicative and works well on a deadline. I gave several rounds of revisions and she was able to execute them perfectly, ensuring that I felt great about every change. She was a pleasure to work with and I will certainly be hiring her again in the future!

luceabente:Thanks so much for the awesome experience. I really appreciate processes like this one, full of quick feedbacks and good vibes! Thanks again and have a great wedding!!

daanfreriks:Very responsive and had multiple iterations! Thanks you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment