Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design your wedding invitations

I will design your wedding invitations












About:

Wedding and Events Invitations 

I will design your wedding invitations and cards with all the details asked.

  1. I offer you that I will provide two options for the invitation, and I will work on it until you are completely satisfied with my work.
  2. All the cards will be ready to print.
  3. I will deliver all the cards in all the formats that you want.
  4. I guarantee to communicate with you and to deliver quality work.

In case that you order the Premium Service, here are the cards that the package includes:
  • Thank you Card
  • RSVP
  • Wedding Invitation 
  • Save the date 
  • Info Card 
  • Gift Tag
  • Menu Card 
  • Table Card 
  • Table Place Names 
  • Wedding Logo


If there´s a card that you need but isn´t on the list feel free to ask me to make it for you.
If you have any inquiries, please don´t hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment