Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design amazing postcard design or voucher design

I will design amazing postcard design or voucher design












About:

Hi Dear Buyer************

I am here to Help you. If you need any type and any size of POSTCARD Design with an unlimited revisions.I’m a very experienced graphic designer.I love to give my clients undivided attention to ensure they are getting exactly what they are looking for.

Please see my work here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/saba_malik/albums

Wondering what you get?
  • Postcard, Voucher, coupon,Gift Certificate and much more
  • High resolution files (300ppi)
  • prompt delivery
  • Outstanding modern and Unique designs
  • Friendly customer support
  • Quick responses
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Source file

What i need to start work?
  • Dimensions (width by height)
  • The colors that you prefer
  • Any logos or images (high resolution) If you want to be included
  • The text that you want to be included

i provide world class quality work with 100% client satisfaction ..Order Now and get your Dream designs.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or doubts.

REGARDS:
SABA

Happy Ordering!

Reviews


healinghands1:It was a pleasure and very communicative and timely.\nIt makes it easy to work through the process.\nThe aesthetics and cleanliness were much appreciated.\nWill order again.

saba_designs01:An amazing buyer who is very friendly and very clear about what he wants. Great communication skills. Clear instructions and very co-operative. Would love to work with him again. :)

anniewaters:Time crunch...it is satisfactory for what I needed.

armandofranco:Saba is outstanding.\nShe delivered exactly as she said she will.\nShe was cordial, prompt and professional.\n\nThank you Saba

saba_designs01:I had great Experience with this Buyer! Would love to work with you again in future. Thank you so much for your feedback:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment