Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will illustrate your wedding invitation or any event

I will illustrate your wedding invitation or any event












About:

I can illustrate your invitation FOR ANY EVENT!
Weddings, baby showers, graduation, anniversary, birthdays or just because (love letters TOO)
special invitations for special events. Fun,unique and lovely illustrations.

WhatINEED:

  • theme or concept of your event ( if you have reference photos, send it to me!)
  • photos of the people (only if you want a portrait in your illustration)
  • Color preference or palette.
  • Wording and event details
  • Illustration description

All my invitations are 5''x7''
tell me if you want it in horizontal or vertical way.
*if you want a special sizetell me.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment