Monday, August 20, 2018

I will design wedding birthday party event invitation invite card

I will design wedding birthday party event invitation invite card












About:

24 hr Express High Quality and satisfaction

within 24 hours for you!!

Revisions amp; 100% buyer satisfaction and 100%
I do Wedding, Birthday, Party, Event
, INVITATIONS, Flyer Invitations and much more!

Basic Order $5- Simple ,fast and perfect
Standard Order $15- Advance design with editable files.
Premium Order $30- Who needs best class design andFully Own The design and Copyrights.

Delivery
  • I will deliver your order within12-48 hours
  • One Design/Version/side per 1 GIG
  • If you need 2 side design then you must order $5 or 2 gigs
  • I will deliver 300 DPI jpg file, You can add GIG extras for PDF PSD Editable files.

Upon ordering, please provide me with the following details:
- Name
- Occasion date/ time
- Location
- RSVP
- Any extra information
- Baby photo (Optional:Max 2)

Feedback
  • Just a human and sometimes I make mistakes.If there is a defect with your design or a problem with your order please contact me.
  • SERVICES
  • Wedding
  • Party
  • Baby amp; Kids
  • Holiday
  • Entertaining
File Format
  • JPG
  • PDF
  • PNG
  • PSD
Also Delivering
  • Ready for Print
  • Include Source File
  • Two Sided
  • Multiple Revisions

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment