Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create beautiful save the date under 24 hour

I will create beautiful save the date under 24 hour












About:

一  Professional works, I will give you my best performance  一

If you are interested in getting a unique or a custom based Save the Date or Invitation, I might be the best person you are looking for!

For $5, you will receive:
  • Quick response and turnarounds
  • Friendly communication
  • A Save the Date card A5 sized in JPEG/PNG format (You can specify the size)
  • 300 pixels/inch High Resolution
  • Print ready PDF
  • Revisions

**PLEASE NOTE**
  1. I can create a 100 % original work, but if you'd like I can replicate any design you prefer. Just tell me what you need (Send me a sample of your preferred one if there is any)
  2. 100% UNLIMITED REVISIONS! means free revision until you are satisfied with my design
  3. Every revisions that are requested after the order is closed will be charged, so please pay more attention to your orders. Thank you.

Please message me before ordering if you are unsure, I will be more than happy to help!
You can check my portfolio to see the quality of my work. 

For Invitation card, order here:
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/e4f1f7fb71

With love,
Noora.

Reviews


yalifemedia:I would not recommend this person if my life depended on it. SHE does not reply at ALL. She CARES LESS about your TIME TABLE and SHE LEAVES NOTHER BUT EXCUSSES. DO NOT PURCHASE ANY SERVICES FOR THIS PERSON. SAVE YOUR TIME.

rory_singh:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

quantumdoctor:Loveeee her work!!!

damir1313:With Noora is pleasure to work

gilejacob:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment