Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design creative photo booth template

I will design creative photo booth template












About:

Hello, welcome to my gig. All these photo booth template designs have done by me.

Only for $5, you will get;
  • Print ready template (300dpi)
  • High resolution
  • Creative artwork
  • Source file
  • Unlimited revisions


What will I need?
  • Template Size
  • Photo Boxes
  • Layout Information (ex. color scheme, text and etc)    

Just do me a message for order. I assure that your time and money will not be wasted.
                                                              Thank you

Reviews


chi_dave:Awesome work again! Super fast!

gdtaslima:Easy to work, Thank you

armandoctes:thank you for your help

gdtaslima:Very clean requirements. With good understanding. \r\nGood experience. Thank You!

armandoctes:thank you so much I am very happy


No comments:

Post a Comment