Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will create you a personalized party invite

I will create you a personalized party invite












About:

24 hr Express High Quality

within 24 hours for you!!


Revisions amp; 100% buyer satisfaction and 100%
I do Wedding, Birthday, Party, Event
, INVITATIONS, Flyer Invitations and much more!


Basic Order $5- Simple and very fast.

Standard Order $10 - Advance design with editable files.
Premium Order $15 - Who needs best class design andFully Own The design and Copyrights.

Delivery

  • I will deliver your order within12-48 hours
  • One Design/Version/side per 1 GIG
  • If you need 2 side design then you must order $5 or 2 gigs
  • I will deliver 300 DPI jpg file, You can add GIG extras for PDF PSD Editable files.

Upon ordering, please provide me with the following details:
- Name
- Occasion date/ time
- Location
- RSVP
- Any extra information
- Photo (Optional:Max 2)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment