Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design beautiful invitation cards for you

I will design beautiful invitation cards for you












About:

 Welcome to my gig!

You will get customized invitation cards that are clean, eye catching and professional!

What you will get:
• A high resolution 4" x 6" invitation (landscape or portrait)
• Available formats: AI, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG
• I also do BUNDLES (extra gig): 
Wedding: Invitation Card, Thank You Card, RSVP Card, Menu Card
►Birthday/Bridal/Baby Shower: Invitation Card, Thank You Card, Decorative Labels
►Customizable bundles upon special request 

I put a lot of effort and attention to detail in all my design work. Please do not hesitate to contact me on any of the packages or special requests! Thank you for considering me! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment