Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design amazing wedding invitations

I will design amazing wedding invitations












About:

We all know that the wedding day must be perfect, therefore we want all details to be perfect, because details make it or break it. 
So in this case, you came to the right profile. 
I will design amazing wedding invitations for YOU! I can also design a matching menu, save the date card, thank you card, labels and whatever you can think of :) 

Even if you don't know exactly what you're looking for, don't worry, you're in good hands. From watercolor, to retro, to geometrical, to elegant. We'll see which one is for you! 
If you do know exactly what you're looking for, I'm sure we'll achieve perfection :) 


If you can't find in my extras what you're looking for, please message me :)

If you want special designs, illustrations, watercolors, please message me first! 


Much love! 

Reviews


jlorie:Flaviav goes above and beyond. An absolute professional in every step of the way. I have been very impressed with his work and communication and would definitely buy again.\n

flaviav:A pleasure working with you! Thank you! :)

jaclynfaye:Love working with Flavia! Her illustrations are gorgeous and she really captured what I wanted in this project.

flaviav:Every time was a pleasure! \u003c3 Thank you!

correyloftin:Very pleasant to work with. Final outcome was exactly what I wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment