Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will create beautiful save the date, invitation under 24 hour

I will create beautiful save the date, invitation under 24 hour












About:

一  Professional works, I will give you my best performance  一

If you are interested in getting a unique or a custom based Save the Date or Invitation, You are in the right place!

For $5, you will receive:
  • A Save the Date card A5 sized in JPEG/PNG format (You can specify the size)
  • 300 pixels/inch High Resolution
  • Print ready PDF
  • Revisions

**PLEASE NOTE**
  1. I can create a 100 % original work, but if you'd like I can replicate any design you prefer. Just tell me what you need (Send me a sample of your preferred one if there is any)
  2. 100% UNLIMITED REVISIONS! means free revision until you are satisfied with my design
  3. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT REVISIONS REQUESTED AFTER THE ORDER IS COMPLETED WILL BE CHARGED $5

PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING ORDER! 


Best Regards
Rose.

Reviews


tarunsachdev456:Very professional and up to mark!

logocheff:Straight to the point. Easy working with. \r\n\r\nMany thanks \r\nRose

tarunsachdev456:Very professional and up to mark!

logocheff:Straight to the point. Easy working with. \r\n\r\nMany thanks \r\nRose

:


No comments:

Post a Comment