Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will put all my good efforts to make you smile. I have a lot of creativity which is in my mind, every time i create something amazing and i will impress you with my work.😃💝🌹 + See More

I will put all my good efforts to make you smile. I have a lot of creativity which is in my mind, every time i create something amazing and i will impress you with my work.😃💝🌹 + See More












About:

Hello,

Looking for an attractive, eye catching, unique invitation for your upcoming event/party/wedding/anniversary/birthday & many more?? Then you are at the right place, i'll design your invitation professionally.

Invitations:
  • Wedding
  • Party
  • Anniversary
  • Baby & Kid
  • Holiday
  • Entertaining
  • Pets
  • Sports
  • Thank you
  • Travel
  • Flyers
  • School
  • Seasonal
  • Special days
  • School
  • Graduation
  • Memorials
  • Anytime etc.
PACKAGES:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basic:

  • Single One sided
  • JPG file
  • High resolution
  • Print Ready
  • 3 revision
  • 100% satisfaction

needs 
  • name, age, address, occasion, event, place etc.
  • photos (if needed)
  • RSPV
  • theme/color
  • any extra information
  • layouts, structure, design as you wanted
  • etc


as a human being, i make mistakes innocently, so please see the card and then pay me. if you are not satisfied, i will make another.

note: 
I will use Stock Image (Shutterstock/istock etc) on your choice for extra $10]
*(no money back even if not satisfied because of some problem but you can see the example of card before placing an order)

Feel free to contact & ask any question :)
*message me before you place an order
Looking forward to work with you!
Thanks

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment