Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create a fantastic kids invitation and party pack

I will create a fantastic kids invitation and party pack












About:

As a LEVEL ONE seller with a perfect 5 STAR rating you will receive outstanding customer service and high quality professional design work.

My professionally designed INVITATIONS will provide your guests with the perfect first impression.

Gig features included in all packages:

  • Custom and professional single sided invitation.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed  - I will revise until you're satisfied!
  • CMYK Print Ready files, HQ files.
  • Bleed margin.
  • FREE 3D mockup uppon delivery.


Card dimensions:

  • A5 or any other dimension you'll need.
  • The invite can be horizontal or vertical.


I will endeavor to send you your first draft within 24 hours!!!


- - A B O U T . M E - -

I am an honest, and hard working designer, I take the time to ensure the finished design is perfect for your business. 


- -T E R M S - -


Copyright ALFIE BELLE PRINTABLE DESIGNS:  All designs are for intended use and may not be resold. 

Reviews


thatsmyball:Fantastic seller

alfiebelle:another brilliant project from a great customer. thank you.

kellycodling:Becky has been fantastic to work with,understood my ideas and delivered them perfectly :)

alfiebelle:A great new customer, have enjoyed working together

thatsmyball:Another fabulous gig


No comments:

Post a Comment