Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design wedding invitation card

I will design wedding invitation card












About:

I will design all invitation card for you in below 

●BASIC $ 20 up :
ONE side invitation in JPG/PDF format **not included characters, text and simple design only

●STANDARD $ 30 up  :
 ONE sided in JPG/PDF format with Illustrations portrait (2 characters) OR TWO sided text & simple design only

PREMIUM $ 40 up :
DOUBLE side invitation with Illustrations portrait (2 characters) with special background


:::::: How to order :::::::

♥ 1: Dimension of invitation card
♥ 2: Please send me the photo/logo (*High resolution) if you want to put in the invitation card
♥ 3: All the text content ( party date /time/ address /any text .etc )
♥ 4: can provide sample reference/inspiration and invitation theme / color

---------------------------------------------------

I also do other invitations:
- Baby / Bridal shower
- Birthday Party
- Christmas 
- Halloween
- Announcement
- Family Reunion
- Graduation
- Opening


I can do anythings you ask and look forward to working with you
For any enquire , please send me a message for details



Thanks 
BC

Reviews


jezzemarocks:Very easy to deal with, did an awesome job, would highly recommend to design your invitation card. Thanks!

bcntworkshop:thank you so much ; )

dorigoikhman:Great, thank you.

bcntworkshop:Very nice buyer , thank you so much : )

gabyvalente:She is the beeeest ever is my second time with her and is perfect I promise thanks for everything you are a genius


No comments:

Post a Comment