Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will design a birthday invitation for kids

I will design a birthday invitation for kids












About:

I will create a simple yet exciting birthday party invitation for your child.

Just tell me what you need and I will design it accordingly to make the party a special and memorable one!

With this gig you will receive a jpeg or PDF for you to print or use for web viewing.

Upon ordering, please provide me with the following details:
- Name
- Occasion date/ time
- Location
- RSVP
- Any extra information
- Baby photo (Optional:Max 2)


For $5, you will receive:
- 1 invitation card A5 size inJPEG,PDF,PNG format
- 300 pixels/inch high resolution
- Deliver to you in a Day. Extra Fast delivery!

Invitations can be in English (or any language with the English character set)

Reviews


hollymaher:Seller got the design right on the first try. Highly recommend.

jeanannerussell:He did exactly what I wanted, really speedy and lovely design! Thank you!

thenoto:Great experience with this seller. Had a few revisions which were done quickly!

nattyp63:EXCELLENT - loved it!

kalanasw:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment