Monday, August 27, 2018

I will design wedding, birthday or event invitation

I will design wedding, birthday or event invitation












About:

I hope you will love my work!

I design birthday, wedding or engagement invitation cards. I make unique and custom designs.

I have 5 star reviews, clients are always very happy with my work.

What I give you:
- Custom designed Invitation Card (2-sides) $10 (1 side for $5)
- High Quality PDF (print ready) (CMYK, 300dpi)
- Mockup with your bussines card (FREE)

Always UNLIMITED REVISIONS, client is KING, you only pay when you are satisfied with the endresult!

I also make logo's, flyers, banners and website design. Check my other gigs!

Ask me anything you want, I can do more design work. Just ask!
Customer satisfaction guaranteed!

You will love my work!

Reviews


grdruk:Once again great designs!

flitsdesign2018:Outstanding Experience!

meme86:Your more than welcome to share! Job well done!!

flitsdesign2018:Very nice and friendly!

grdruk:Again very happy. great to work with this seller and everytime getting high quality designs. very creative and inventive!


No comments:

Post a Comment