Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will design a beautiful wedding invitation

I will design a beautiful wedding invitation












About:

Your wedding is one of the few most special moments of your life and I'm sure you want it to be perfect.
Sharing this moment with your beloved family and your closest friend will make it even more enjoyable. So make sure they feel the vibe of your special day from the very moment they receive your Save the Date Card. I'm here to help you with that, I will make sure that your Wedding Invitation and actually the whole stationary package is perfect and memorable.

For $10, I will edit a Design From My Portfolio. I can additionally add colors, change dimensions/size or tweak it around for you. (Additional charges apply!)

If you want a Custom Themed Invitation design, you can contact me anytime to discuss your idea and I will bring it to life.

In the case of themed invitation design price starts from $35. Price can be little up or down depending on the complexity of the design.

You will get a special discount on ordering a Wedding Package that will include more than one piece.

Feel free to contact me with questions or ideas. I usually respond within a few hours and cannot wait to get started working with you on this special touch for your big day!

Reviews


nebbby:Moshin was fantastic the entire way through ! \n\nHis communication was quick, clear and detailed - we were never left to wonder if he had received any supplementary information that was we sent or was requested of us. \n\nHe absoloutely nailed it ! \n\nThank you again Moshin! Our invites are beautiful!\n\nNeb \u0026 Steph :)

tinamv68:As always, Mohsin creates quality work product and provides fabulous customer service.

alexandereasaw:Prompt and beautiful designs.very happy with the work.

charischiang:I love the standard and quality

davidcorydon:Works well with your design and fast delivery!


No comments:

Post a Comment