Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create a ticket birthday party invitation for your child. Any theme!

I will create a ticket birthday party invitation for your child. Any theme!












About:

Just tell me what you need and I will design it accordingly to make the party a special and memorable one!

With this gig you will receive a  PNG, JPG or PDF for you to print or use for web viewing.

Upon ordering, please provide me with the following details:
1.Design:
2.Child's Name:
3.Age:
4.Date:
5.Time:
6.Place:
7.RSVP info:
8.Any additional info:


For $5, you will receive:
- 1 Ticket invitation in PowerPoint, JPEG,PDF,PNG format
- Deliver to you in two Days. Fast delivery!

Invitations can be in English, Spanish or any laguage

Reviews


greenpartsrecyc:awesome person to work with.

vikscric:Maria is here to stay. A true professional, extremely committed and determined to meet the customers' expectation and quality. This is my third gig with her and i have found my strategic GX partner. Most certainy ****7 stars ***

eugeniamaria5:is very respectfull with the sellers and always have a new thing to do

reginacrowde569:Great job for my niece Frozen Birthday invitation. I would definitely recommend her as well as use her again for future upcoming events.

eugeniamaria5:I enjoyed doing this ticket, I loved composite a different scene specially for her


No comments:

Post a Comment