Monday, August 27, 2018

I will help you to customized as you need. Thank You!

I will help you to customized as you need. Thank You!












About:

Hello,

I will create a cool printable invitation card for any themed birthday party. If you are interested in getting a unique or a custom based Kids invitation this is the right place to make your order.


When You Decide for your invitation card, please send me an e-mail with your text and ( picture if you have), which i insert in a card. When the card is completed, i will send you on Fiverr.


What will you get ?

HQ invitation card A5 size or 5"x7" in JPEG, PNG or PDF
300 Dpi high resolution

Upon ordering, please provide me with the following details:

  • Theme/Color of Birthday Invitation
  • Name
  • Age
  • Occasion date/ time
  • Address  
  • RSVP 
  • Any extra information
  • Photo/s (if needed)


Copyright Notice 

Our designs are protected under our Trademark name DianaprintART Prints ©
All designs are created by DianaART are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
STRICTLY - No commercial use or resale.


Contact

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I am ready to help you, anything you need.


Thank you. 

Reviews


jamesrodrigu409:seller was great, gave me everything i asked for! thank you so much :)

dianaprintart:Thank you so much ;)

vincewega:Perfect Thank you!!

dianaprintart:thank you ;)

crazydash:Great to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment