Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will design an amazing invitation for any party or event

I will design an amazing invitation for any party or event












About:

You don't need to look any further. I will design you an AMAZING invitation for any party or event. Baby showers, Birthdays, Christmas cards, Weddings, Sweet 16, kitchen tea...you name it.

Why order a custom invitation with me?  I offer 2 options (designs) to choose from.

Multiple revisions
Print ready
Source File
Double sided
High quality

YOU can choose the design

Please contact me for custom orders I will be glad to help

Reviews


rodneyrabah:Great job. Quick turnaround.

morrow0808:Excellent design. Very happy with her talents.

ideatree2:What a great experience. Thank you, sir

wendyjohnson926:Great thanks again! Let be the labels

ideatree2:It is such a pleasure! Fantastic experience


No comments:

Post a Comment