Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create a unique greeting card or invitation card in 2 hours

I will create a unique greeting card or invitation card in 2 hours












About:

Hi, I'm Zaigham.

Looking to send a greeting card, postcard, or invitation with your custom message? You are in the right place.

In this gig, I will design a custom greeting card, postcard, or invitation card.

I usually design cards which have sizes of 530 x 530 px , just ensure to tell me what size you want in the order
 
I offer print ready files, however, it can even be an e-card design. (Just inform me when ordering)

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. I do respond promptly.

  • Revisions until 100% satisfied

  • 100% refund if not satisfied

Proceed to order with confidence!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment