Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create beautiful greeting card design

I will create beautiful greeting card design












About:

Hello,  


Greetings.

I will create a beautiful greeting card along with your photo caricature and fresh designs. You would need to provide me with the size of the card and I will do a perfect design for any occasion which would surely make you feel good. 

I do have experience in designing best greeting cards design according to the occasion you need. Also I could do cartoon caricature of you as well depening on the art style you require. I am sure you would be 100% satisfied by the output of the design.

You would need to provide me with high resolution images for converting the image to cartoon or caricature and also with the best greeting card design. I would provide you with JPG and PNG for the final version.


The modification can be requested, as long as the modification do not deviate from the original photo.

Thanks

Reviews


aparecium:Everything perfect!! \nI cannot recommend articious enough!!

articious:Thanks a lot, would surely look forward to work along with you again.

aparecium:Everything perfect!! \nI cannot recommend articious enough!!

articious:Thanks a lot, would surely look forward to work along with you again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment