Monday, August 27, 2018

I will design christmas invitation or other invitations

I will design christmas invitation or other invitations












About:

Welcome to my gig!

In this service you will get christmas Invitation or any other invitations (christmas, birthday, wedding... )

I will create any style of invitation card you want!

What you'll Get for the basic gig is:

PDF / JPEG / PNG or PSD format, with good design and delivery time!

- Ready for Print
- Include Source File
- Unlimited Revisions 
- Money Back Guarantee
- 100% customer satisfaction.

Our only goal is provide the best service.

Order now! :)

Reviews


nadiataylor02:Didn’t follow instructions even though I gave a clear example of what I wanted. Needed many revisions to get to the end point I wanted. I’ve used fiverr many times and this is by far the worst experience I have had.

ayoub007ber:bad experience!!

jayden1104:Good work

ayoub007ber:Thank you, Looking forward to work with you again!

fendip:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment