Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design beautiful wedding invitation card and postcard

I will design beautiful wedding invitation card and postcard












About:

Hi

For the most exciting day of your life.I can design beautiful...

  • Wedding Invitations
  • Party Invitations
  • Children's Birthday
  • Reception Cards
  • Thank You Card
  • Prom Night
  • Halloween Card
  • Birthday Greetings


I will create an amazing Invitation card/postcard for your special events.

What will you get in $10 USD?

  • Unique and Attractive Design
  • Multiple revision
  • I will provide a high resolution JPG / PNG / PDF Files
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed and Good Communication


I need following information from your end to start design.

  • Event / Ceremony Type: Birthday / Wedding / Invitation ... etc..
  • Date and time :
  • Name (Individual / Couple):
  • Venue :
  • Theme :
  • Color preference:
  • References:
  • Photo for the cover (optional):


!!! CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER !!!

Reviews


balrajburmy:Please se d me master PDF etc

smithrussell:Thanks.

mungbeanz:They were good

smithrussell:Nice experience

jsmithhot:very flexible good to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment