Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will any birthday, wedding, postcard invitation card within 2hrs

I will any birthday, wedding, postcard invitation card within 2hrs












About:

Sample: https://goo.gl/tJF6jp
Any type of invitation Card has the great importance it is a birthday party cheers.
Wish your Friends, Family and their kids to your next creative party, in the cutest and creative way Or Send your loved ones the eye-catching Creative  Birthday Card, Wedding Cards, VALENTINES DAY Card, Anniversary or any other INVITATION Cards.
I will create a unique printable invitation card, for any themed Christmas, New, Year and Birthday party or function.You name the theme; I ’ll put my creativity into your next amazing  Invitation Card. It’s as simple that.
I also design party badges, printable party stationery, and welcome posters.
Sizes: A4 size, Letter or Postcard in Portrait or Landscape format
Format: High Resolution jpg(JPEG) Image.
Type: Invitation Card or Greeting Card based on your Theme.
Types of  Invitation Cards / Greeting Cards for holidays like: 
Special Events: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Baby Showers & Bridal Showers
Winter Events: New Year, Christmas, Thanksgiving
I take custom orders for any Invitations.I am looking forward to work with you....please inbox me before placing an order.

EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR.COM.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment