Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design a beautiful wedding invitation

I will design a beautiful wedding invitation












About:

Thanking you for visiting my GIG
I am here to design beautiful look wedding invitation for you.

Your wedding is one of the most memorable special moments of your life and I'm sure you want it to be perfect.

What you will get from me :

===================

** Printable High Resolution files
** Editable source file
** Unlimited Revision
** Fast delivery
** Wedding, Birthday, Events, Party invitation
** A4 size (8.27x11.69) with .25 bleed, Change available (free)
** 100% Money back guarantee
**  Good communication


Required to get started:
=================
** If you want to add any image on it
** If you want to add ant text like poem or else

Note:
===
Please contact me (inbox) before place order to avoid misunderstanding.


Thank You
abir69

Reviews


brigett:The seller was excellent! He listened and delivered outstanding work. He was also very patient. Thank you!

abir69:It's my pleasure in working with this buyer, Much gentle and professional. Will wanna work with him again.

ashishnpatil:Beautiful design and prompt delivery.

abir69:Very much gentle and polite buyer, Its really pleasure to work with him. Wanna work with again.

givein11:This seller was the best I have ever worked with and this is my 34th order on Fiverr. Amazing


No comments:

Post a Comment